What is Home Staging?
Home staging is the art of preparing a home to sell quickly and for the best possible price. The goal of home staging is to maximize a home’s appearance to potential buyers. A professional home stager will tour your home and make recommendations on how to make the home more saleable such as:
▪ Removing clutter.
▪ Evaluating and improving existing lighting.
▪ Rearranging or removing furniture.
▪ Repairing, cleaning or painting where necessary.
▪ Rearranging or removing items on cabinets, bookcases, and mantels.
▪ Rearranging or replacing art – or adding it if necessary.
▪ Making additional inexpensive changes.
Suggested changes can be made by the seller – or the home stager could complete the recommended changes for you.
Regardless of whether it’s a buyer’s or seller’s market, if you are selling your home it is always in your best interest to present your home in a way that has the most buyer appeal.
Home Staging, Home Seller Tips, Preparing Your Home for Sale, Home Stager
Read More About Selling Your Home