How Our Office is Responding to Coronavirus
As per Governor Ever’s “Stay at Home” executive order, we are considered an essential business but we want to limit everyone’s exposure.
We have changed our office hours to M-F 9 AM – 1 PM. Our office doors will remain locked and only authorized personnel will be allowed in the building.
All of our agents remain available to you 24/7. You can find our agent’s contact information here.
We will continue to monitor updates and take the necessary steps here at our office. These are unprecedented times. It is through all the collective efforts that we can reduce the risk to each other. We will get through this together!
– Mark D. Olejniczak
We have been taking precautionary measures to ensure that our employees and clients stay safe and healthy. We will all be following these 6 easy tips:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
The WRA legal team has created a list of frequently asked questions relating to Gov. Evers’ Emergency Order #12 “Safer at Home” Order. Keep in mind due to today’s ever-changing world and the “safer at home” order, this document will likely be updated on a regular basis to keep you best informed.